Entrepreneurship Intention to Trigger Entrepreneurship Orientation
- 10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.133How to use a DOI?
- Entrepreneurship Orientation, Trigger, Intention of Entrepreneurship,
The entrepreneurial orientation in this study is characterized by low interest and lack of student orientation. Entrepreneurship Intention used as a way to improve the entrepreneurial orientation. Objectives of this study are to describe 1) Intension of entrepreneurship in students, 2) Orientation entrepreneurship in students, 3) The amount of influence intention entrepreneurship on entrepreneurship orientation in students. The object of this research is the 70 students of Business Management Education at Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia 2nd grade. The independent variable (X) in this study is the intention of entrepreneurship and the dependent variable (Y) that is entrepreneurial orientation. This type of research is descriptive and verification. The method used in this research is explanatory survey method with the technique of saturated sample, data analysis techniques in this study is used SPSS. The findings in this study are follows: 1) Intention entrepreneurship in the category very high, 2) Orientation entrepreneurship is high, 3) Orientation entrepreneurship was positively affected by intention entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurial intentions amount of 60.4%, where as the remaining 39.6% is influenced by other variables. Based on these results, it is recommended that orientatuioon entrepreneurship as a basis for other studies regarding the intention entrepreneurship with indicators and different objects.
- © 2016, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rd. Dian H. Utama AU - B Lena Nuryanti AU - Nani Sutarni PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Entrepreneurship Intention to Trigger Entrepreneurship Orientation BT - Proceedings of the 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship PB - Atlantis Press SP - 706 EP - 710 SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.133 DO - 10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.133 ID - DianH.Utama2016/08 ER -