THE INFLUENCE OF MARKET ATTRACTIVENESS AND RESOURCE CAPABILITIES AGAINST THE PRIMACY OF THE AIRLINES IN INDONESIA
- Suharto Abdul Majid, Charles An, Mohammad Iqbal Firdaus
- Corresponding Author
- Suharto Abdul Majid
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.2How to use a DOI?
- attractiveness of market, resources, capabilities and primacy of the airlines.
- This research aims to analyze the influence of market attractiveness and resource capabilities against the primacy of the airlines in Indonesia. The unit of analysis in this research is the national airline company in Indonesia with the unit of observation is the leadership of the national aviation company. The research was based on the nature of the cross sectional time coverage in the year 2016. The research method used is descriptive and verifikatif with data analysis using Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)-based Partial Least Square (PLS). The test results showed that the attractiveness of the market and resource capabilities together to the primacy of aviation companies in Indonesia, while partially resource capabilities do not affect advantage aviation company.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Suharto Abdul Majid AU - Charles An AU - Mohammad Iqbal Firdaus PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - THE INFLUENCE OF MARKET ATTRACTIVENESS AND RESOURCE CAPABILITIES AGAINST THE PRIMACY OF THE AIRLINES IN INDONESIA BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.2 ID - Majid2017/11 ER -