THE COMPETITIVENESS OF FERRY SHIPPING COMPANY IN INDONESIA
- Solikin Solikin, H.M Thamrin, Widodo Widodo
- Corresponding Author
- Solikin Solikin
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.15How to use a DOI?
- entrepreneurship, innovation, organization performance, and competitiveness company.
- This research aims to investigate the effect of entrepreneurship and innovation in organization performance and the competitiveness of ferry shipping company in Indonesia commercial trajectory. The method of this research was a survey. There were 122 ships captains taken through random sampling. The data analysis used descriptive and inferential statistical analysis in structural equation modeling. The results shows that there are a significant direct effect of entrepreneurship in organization performance, a positive and significant direct effect of innovation in organization performance, a significant direct effect of organization performance in competitiveness company, a significant indirect effect of entrepreneurship competitiveness company mediated by organization performance, a significant indirect effect of innovation in competitiveness company mediated by organization performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Solikin Solikin AU - H.M Thamrin AU - Widodo Widodo PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - THE COMPETITIVENESS OF FERRY SHIPPING COMPANY IN INDONESIA BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.15 ID - Solikin2017/11 ER -