ANALYSIS OF THE CORRELATION BETWEEN SAFETY MANAGEMENT AND MARINE INSPECTOR CONTROL WITH THE VOYAGE SAFETY OF MT. MARLIN 8
- Arif Rahman, Marthaleina RS, Yuliantini Yuliantini
- Corresponding Author
- Arif Rahman
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.14How to use a DOI?
- Safety Management, marine Inspector control, voyage safety of MT. Marlin 8
- Someone who travels requires mandatory safety and comfort, Meanwhile, transported goods must remain intact and not diminish in quality when they arrive at the destination. The purpose of this research is to know the relationship between safety management and supervision of marine inspector with MT Marlin 8 sailing safety at PT. Patria Nusasegara 2017. The sample that the researchers used in this study, was obtained by sampling technique (nonprobability sampling) with saturated sampling from as many as 30 crew of MT. Marlin 8 ship at PT. Patria Nusasegara. The result of the research showed that the safety inspector and the supervision of Marine inspector together have a positive and significant relation with the safety of MT. Marlin 8 Shipping. The calculation results showed that the strength of the relationship is indicated by the correlation coefficient as equal to 0,814. It can be concluded that if the safety management and marine inspector are jointly improved then the safety of MT. Marlin 8 voyages will increase. Thus, the Ha3 research hypothesis is accepted, because F count > F table or 26,427 > 3,354. So, H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted. It means that, in multiply situation, there is a significant positive relation between safety management and supervision marine inspector with safety of MT. Marlin 8.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Arif Rahman AU - Marthaleina RS AU - Yuliantini Yuliantini PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - ANALYSIS OF THE CORRELATION BETWEEN SAFETY MANAGEMENT AND MARINE INSPECTOR CONTROL WITH THE VOYAGE SAFETY OF MT. MARLIN 8 BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.14 ID - Rahman2017/11 ER -