THE STUDY OF LAND PARKING MALL BOGOR INDAH PLAZA
- Syaiful Syaiful, Mikhael Yuliantino
- Corresponding Author
- Syaiful Syaiful
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.25How to use a DOI?
- Motor vehicle, congestion, parking lot requirement
- The development of big cities in Indonesia especially the city of Bogor is the density of motor vehicle users. Users of this motor vehicle have a strong impact on the progress of transportation infrastructure. The need for parking is a very valuable resource for the city, especially for the central trading area in the city of Bogor. The increasing number of population and the increase of motor vehicle users, so the comparison between the number of roads, parking lots and parking requirements is not balanced. The increasingly poor trend in parking problems in the city of Bogor. To reduce the existing transportation burden, the city government of Bogor continues to encourage the growth of the transportation sector. Strategic transport sector within the next 15 years such as the construction of fly over along jalan KH Sholeh Iskandar-Pertigaan Yasmin. The fly-over project aims to unravel the congestion along this segment due to the heavy traffic of vehicles passing through this route. Density of vehicles is also confirmed the performance of this road segment is higher. The researchers looked at and conducted a study on parking capacity at Bogor Indah Plaza Mall between jalan KH. Sholeh Iskandar-Pertigaan Yasmin. The study was conducted to assume the parking capacity at Mall Bogor Indah Plaza whether still able to meet the standard or not (Direktorat Jenderal Perhubungan Darat, 1996)
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Syaiful Syaiful AU - Mikhael Yuliantino PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - THE STUDY OF LAND PARKING MALL BOGOR INDAH PLAZA BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.25 ID - Syaiful2017/11 ER -