HAZARDOUS WASTE HANDLING AT AIRPORT
- Wynd Rizaldy, Devi Marlita, Agus Setiawan, Okin Purba
- Corresponding Author
- Wynd Rizaldy
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.24How to use a DOI?
- Airport; Waste chemical Management; SOP
- The paper objective is to identify and analyze the matter of handling waste and chemical at the Airport (Soekarno-Hatta Airport). This Paper review and analyze the Ministerial Decree of Communication of The Republic Indonesia Number: PM 54 year 2017 about the waste and chemical management of Aircraft and Airport Operation and the previous Literature. This paper method is descriptive-explorative using a quantitative qualitative data source from Airport Operator and Ministry concerned, public policy analysis and Forum Group Discussion (FGD). The results of this paper to encourage party to find the correct steps in managing waste and chemical at the airport in Indonesia and formulate it become one fix and applicable technical instruction for better handling of waste and chemical starting from Soekarno-Hatta Airport as a pilot project of waste handling implementation in the near future. Benefit of the stake holder in airport to have the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as a assisting tool for implementing the integrated waste management while waiting the technical instruction from The Airport regulator.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wynd Rizaldy AU - Devi Marlita AU - Agus Setiawan AU - Okin Purba PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - HAZARDOUS WASTE HANDLING AT AIRPORT BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.24 ID - Rizaldy2017/11 ER -