THE ROLE OF AUTOMATIC TICKETING SYSTEM IN PROVIDING SERVICE QUALITY TO PASSENGERS
- Erika Chairunnisa, Chrisna Jaka Rahmawan, Lies Lesmini, Prima Widiyanto
- Corresponding Author
- Erika Chairunnisa
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.33How to use a DOI?
- Service Quality, Easiness, Facilities, Service, ASDP Merak Branch, Customer Satisfaction
- The purpose of this research is to identify deeply on how Automatic Ticketing System can assist the flow of passengers and vehicles in the Port of Merak to the Port of Bakauheni smoothly. In this case, the automatic ticketing system has made the movement of passengers from the port of Merak to the port of Bakauheni easier. The method of this research is quantitative descriptive.The data was collected through questionnaire and interview. This research was conducted at PT. Angkutan Sungai Danau dan Penyebrangan Indonesian Ferry Merak Branch, Cilegon, Banten. PT. ASDP is one of the state-owned enterprises in Indonesia which is dealt with freight and ferry port services for passengers and vehicles. Variable (X) used in this research is divided into three variables;Easiness (X1), Facilities (X2), Service (X3), and variable (Y) is Customer Satisfaction. The population of this study were all passengers and vehicles that use crossing services at Merak port. Samples were taken using Random Sampling technique, which took a total sample of 100 respondents. The result of this research is that service quality has a significant influence towards customers' satisfaction within the output value of R square equal to 0,596. It means that variable X1, X2 and X3 have simultaneously influenced Y variable, which is equal to 59,6%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Erika Chairunnisa AU - Chrisna Jaka Rahmawan AU - Lies Lesmini AU - Prima Widiyanto PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - THE ROLE OF AUTOMATIC TICKETING SYSTEM IN PROVIDING SERVICE QUALITY TO PASSENGERS BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.33 ID - Chairunnisa2017/11 ER -