JAKARTA CITY TOUR: SIGHTSEEING WITH DOUBLE-DECKER BUS
- Gisela Anggita Handaru, Devia Tri Hastati, Yulianti Keke
- Corresponding Author
- Gisela Anggita Handaru
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.34How to use a DOI?
- tourism, City Tour, City Tour Bus, Service, brand awareness, accessibility, decision making
- Tourism is a promising sector for a country, especially in the field of economic and social. Tourism is a benchmark image of a country. Nowadays, industrialized countries, developed and developing countries begin vigorously to fix tourism sector in order to increase existence of the country. Indonesia is one of the developing countries that improves actively in developing tourism. Jakarta as a capital city of Indonesia is not to be outdone to become the icon of Indonesia's tourism. In 2014, department of tourism launched double-decker bus around Jakarta, and it's called "Mpok Siti", to fulfill tourism needs in Jakarta. In 2015, double-decker bus management was taken over by Jakarta government with PT Transportasi Jakarta and its name turned into Jakarta Explorer Bus. The purpose of writing this scientific study is to know how far tourists are interested to go around Jakarta with double-decker bus. Then, it also aims to see how this bus can reduce personal vehicle using to many tourist destinations in Jakarta. So, this study was examined by approach of service brand awareness, accessibility and decision-making use. So, based on the research the writers have done; service, brand awareness and accessibility have positive influence on decision making.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gisela Anggita Handaru AU - Devia Tri Hastati AU - Yulianti Keke PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - JAKARTA CITY TOUR: SIGHTSEEING WITH DOUBLE-DECKER BUS BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.34 ID - Handaru2017/11 ER -