THE ROLE OF TERMINAL 3 ULTIMATE SOEKARNO HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN SUPPORTING INDONESIA TOURISM DEVELOPMENT
- Anita Mega Mahardani, Yasmin Nurjanah
- Corresponding Author
- Anita Mega Mahardani
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.44How to use a DOI?
- role of the airport, tourism development, tourism promotion, airport capacity and service, tourism information
- Technology has evolved, especially in the field of air transportation. The dynamic of air transportation technology have seen through the competitions between airports all around the world, when the airports strive to serve as many passengers as possible and provide modern infrastructure along with the latest technology. The development of airport infrastructure positively affects the tourism of a country. If the tourism of a country continuously growing, consequently the country's economy will be flourished. The biggest hub airport in Indonesia, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, plays an important role in providing the best facilities for the tourists. The latest innovation from the airport, Terminal 3 Ultimate, has been capable to advertise the tourism destinations and to attract tourists to visit unique destinations in Indonesia.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Anita Mega Mahardani AU - Yasmin Nurjanah PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - THE ROLE OF TERMINAL 3 ULTIMATE SOEKARNO HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN SUPPORTING INDONESIA TOURISM DEVELOPMENT BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.44 ID - Mahardani2017/11 ER -