OPTIMIZING THE ROLE OF INTEGRATED URBAN TRANSPORT FOR SUPPORTING TOURISM IN INDONESIA. CASE STUDY: SPORTING EVENT ASIAN GAMES 2018 JAKARTA
- Purnama Anjasmara, Nurul Urfani, Devi Marlita
- Corresponding Author
- Purnama Anjasmara
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.45How to use a DOI?
- Urban Transport, Tourism Attractions, Sporting Event, Sustainable Tourism
- Transportation and tourism are two interrelated fields. From the past until now the purpose of people in traveling is growing, ranging from education, holidays, religious activities, health, business and so on. In order to facilitate, accelerate, streamline all human needs processes in such a journey absolutely need a means of transportation that is integrated with each other and sustainable. Given the beauty and richness of nature and culture owned by Indonesia, and through the momentum of ASIAN GAMES 2018 held in Jakarta-Palembang is a huge potential to attract foreign tourists to come to Indonesia that will bring in foreign exchange. The approach in this research is descriptive qualitative method which will be done in detail or in depth discussion through observation and interview, and spreading of questionnaires which in the process of sampling doing randomly to foreign tourists and with sample saturated to citizen of DKI Jakarta public transportation user. Regression analysis was used to analyze the data collected. The result shows that coefficient of transportation towards tourism is 0.55 There is a close relationship between transport and tourism which shown by value of R square is 0.78 and a coefficient of determination is 60.84%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Purnama Anjasmara AU - Nurul Urfani AU - Devi Marlita PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - OPTIMIZING THE ROLE OF INTEGRATED URBAN TRANSPORT FOR SUPPORTING TOURISM IN INDONESIA. CASE STUDY: SPORTING EVENT ASIAN GAMES 2018 JAKARTA BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.45 ID - Anjasmara2017/11 ER -