PIONEER ROUTE; AN OPTION TO OPTIMIZING AIRLINES SERVING PIONEER ROUTES
- Siti Aminah Dwi Rachmayani, Codie Oswaldchia, Basri Fahriza
- Corresponding Author
- Siti Aminah Dwi Rachmayani
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.47How to use a DOI?
- Pioneer Routes, PM 41 year 2015, KM 25 year 2008, Remote Area, Development
- Transportation is a key element in the development economic. According to ministry of transportation report there is a distinction frequency between the minister target and the total frequencies result in 2017. Researcher interested to explore the opportunity to optimizing the airlines serve pioneer routes in Indonesia through revising PM 41 year 2015 about the third change over the regulation of the minister of transportation KM 25 year 2008 regarding the organization of air transport to allow new entrance to enter the pioneer routes market. Researchers used SWOT analysis to determined problem.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Siti Aminah Dwi Rachmayani AU - Codie Oswaldchia AU - Basri Fahriza PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - PIONEER ROUTE; AN OPTION TO OPTIMIZING AIRLINES SERVING PIONEER ROUTES BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.47 ID - DwiRachmayani2017/11 ER -