ASSESSMENT OF CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION ON BAGGAGE HANDLING SERVICE AT SOEKARNO-HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Amelia Fitantri, Adha Iqbal Madhani, Sekar Widiastuti
- Corresponding Author
- Amelia Fitantri
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.48How to use a DOI?
- baggage handling system; performance service; costumer satisfaction; service quality; airport
- The role of the airport as a meeting place between the users of air transport (passenger) and air transport provider (airlines) is very important. Passengers' satisfaction is an important part of the service at the airport. Trying to provide excellent service for baggage handling becomes one of the important factors to improve passengers' satisfaction quality. The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport satisfaction index is still not satisfactory especially on manual baggage handlers. Researchers tried to find out whether the perception of passengers about the quality of service related to the satisfaction of Soekarno-Hatta Airport. This research uses quantitative descriptive method. Data were collected from the questionnaire.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Amelia Fitantri AU - Adha Iqbal Madhani AU - Sekar Widiastuti PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - ASSESSMENT OF CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION ON BAGGAGE HANDLING SERVICE AT SOEKARNO-HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.48 ID - Fitantri2017/11 ER -