OPTIMIZING THE SEA FOR EXTENDING MARINDA AIRPORT RUNWAY IN RAJA AMPAT
- Bagas Dwisetiawan, Lingga Kresna Bayu, Aditya Wardana
- Corresponding Author
- Bagas Dwisetiawan
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.49How to use a DOI?
- Raja Ampat; SingarajaMefloport; MarindaAirport; Sea; Megafloat.
- Raja Ampat Islands is an archipelago located in Raja Ampat district in West Papua province. With the vast territory of the waters of Raja Ampat, it is possible to build airports on the waters of the Raja Ampat islands such as Kansai Airport in Japan or Ibrahim Nasir International Airport in Maldives. This study aims to determine the condition of the sea in Raja Ampat, the condition of the waves and also the location of the sea in Raja Ampat is good for the extension of the runway in order to expand the airport Marinda to support the access of foreign tourists and domestic who come to Raja Ampat which has increased in recent years. There are selections of extension to the sea due to conditions around the Marinda airport with mountainous textures
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bagas Dwisetiawan AU - Lingga Kresna Bayu AU - Aditya Wardana PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - OPTIMIZING THE SEA FOR EXTENDING MARINDA AIRPORT RUNWAY IN RAJA AMPAT BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.49 ID - Dwisetiawan2017/11 ER -