STRATEGY TO IMPROVE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF AIR CARGO IMPORT DELAYS
- Maria Diana Bota Mukin, Adjie Farhan, Sekar Widyastuti Pratiwi
- Corresponding Author
- Maria Diana Bota Mukin
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.50How to use a DOI?
- Effectiveness; SOP; RFID; Procedure for delivery goods; delay time.
- The process of transfering modal at the airport has an important role in receiving goods. Related to the fulfillment of the capacity of the acceptance schedule that happened in the cargo warehouse would result in the fullfillment of goods. the problems that occured in case of receiving goods are the delay of the time, the lack of the effectiveness in handling the imported cargo especially air cargo receivement, and the schedule capacity of goods receivement. By using qualitative method, this research would carried out a through the analysis of the existing problems. The problems could be overcome by using a tool called Radio Frequency Idenfication Technology or commonly abbreviated as RFID. RFID is a tool that has a wireless sensor that functioning as a documents's detection and store a lot of data. RFID also help overcoming the cargo delay process.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Maria Diana Bota Mukin AU - Adjie Farhan AU - Sekar Widyastuti Pratiwi PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - STRATEGY TO IMPROVE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF AIR CARGO IMPORT DELAYS BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.50 ID - BotaMukin2017/11 ER -