SELF AND MOBILE CHECK-IN ARE PLAYING IMPORTANT ROLE IN INCREASING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Mega Anindya Putri, Arzinta Firdha Harisha, Sekar Widyastuti
- Corresponding Author
- Mega Anindya Putri
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.51How to use a DOI?
- self check-in; mobile check-in; customer satisfaction; waiting time; queue
- Self and mobile check-in are widely known and implemented in air transportation all over the world. If self and mobile check-in were implemented well, it will give impact on short waiting time and easiness for passengers. This paper analyze how important self and mobile check-in for improving customer satisfaction in domestic airlines. As we know that it takes a time to queue in check-in counter. It will wasting time for passengers. This paper is using descriptive quantitative approach with Cartesius Diagram Analysis. According to Cartesius data, found that customer more satisfied with self and mobile check-in compared to the normal one. The sample being used is random sample. Based on the result, self and mobile check-in could improve customer satisfaction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mega Anindya Putri AU - Arzinta Firdha Harisha AU - Sekar Widyastuti PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - SELF AND MOBILE CHECK-IN ARE PLAYING IMPORTANT ROLE IN INCREASING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.51 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.51 ID - Putri2017/11 ER -