ON-TIME PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS AND ISSUES TO KEEP CUSTOMERS SATISFIED (CASE STUDY: DOMESTIC FLIGHTS OF GARUDA INDONESIA IN SOEKARNO-HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)
- Juliater Simarmata, Yulianti Keke, Ridzeki Akbar
- Corresponding Author
- Juliater Simarmata
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.80How to use a DOI?
- airline, on-time performance, airport, terminal, airline operations
- Garuda Indonesia, as the first airline that is moving to Terminal 3 is facing a serious issue regarding on-time performance as the new terminal is not completely prepared for operations. This research is conducted using a comparative method to compare the on-time performance of Garuda Indonesia in the first half of 2016 (January to June 2016) and the second half of 2016 (July to December 2016) and point out the issues in the Terminal 3 of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport where Garuda Indonesia's domestic flight operations is conducted.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Juliater Simarmata AU - Yulianti Keke AU - Ridzeki Akbar PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - ON-TIME PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS AND ISSUES TO KEEP CUSTOMERS SATISFIED (CASE STUDY: DOMESTIC FLIGHTS OF GARUDA INDONESIA IN SOEKARNO-HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.80 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.80 ID - Simarmata2017/11 ER -