DEMAND IN INDONESIAN DOMESTIC AIR TRAVEL MARKET AFTER DEREGULATION
- Basri Fahriza, Frank Willey
- Corresponding Author
- Basri Fahriza
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.79How to use a DOI?
- Demand, Domestic Air Travel, Deregulation, Passeneger, Indonesia.
- This research is exploring the change of domestic air travel market demand in Indonesia prior and post deregulation. Changes on policies in Indonesian aviation were contributed to the present day market. This historical overview will examine the 'oligopoly policy' with only five airlines and the deregulation process that began in 1999. The research then analyses the demand for domestic air travel. Exponential Moving Average Growth were using to analysing data to forecasting the number of passenger from year 2007 to 2015 in yearly basis. Demand is then analysed on three separate airline routes in Indonesia they are Jakarta-Medan, Jakarta-Surabaya, and Jakarta-Pontianak.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Basri Fahriza AU - Frank Willey PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - DEMAND IN INDONESIAN DOMESTIC AIR TRAVEL MARKET AFTER DEREGULATION BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.79 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.79 ID - Fahriza2017/11 ER -