THE EFFECTS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF HALAL CRITICAL ACTIVITIES ON THE QUANTITY OF THE ORDER RECEIVED BY COMPANY WHICH HAS RUN ISO CASE STUDY: PT YCH INDONESIA
- Della Ika Aldista, David Atmaja, Johanes Kurniawan, Riza Lestari
- Corresponding Author
- Della Ika Aldista
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.78How to use a DOI?
- Halal Process; Critical Activities Halal Process and ISO; Increasing Order
- Indonesia is the most populated Muslim country in the world. The need for halal product is important for Muslims. Halal in Arabic means "allowed" or the halal product has met the requirements laid down by the sharia law. Logistics plays a key role in protecting halal status from transporting, distributing and warehousing. Halal can be used as a safe handling reference. PT YCH Indonesia has the principle to guarantee the halal status from handling until reaching the customers. In running their business, PT YCH Indonesia implements and uses ISO 9001-2008. In this study, we found some similarities between halal and ISO 9001-2008. These similarities are important because the company which runs their businesses with both halal and ISO has seen an increase in their order. The authors expect that this study can be used as a benchmarking because the halal process is quite successful in logistics companies
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Della Ika Aldista AU - David Atmaja AU - Johanes Kurniawan AU - Riza Lestari PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - THE EFFECTS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF HALAL CRITICAL ACTIVITIES ON THE QUANTITY OF THE ORDER RECEIVED BY COMPANY WHICH HAS RUN ISO CASE STUDY: PT YCH INDONESIA BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.78 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.78 ID - Aldista2017/11 ER -