R-80 NEW REGIONAL AIRCRAFT FOR INDONESIAN MARKET
- Hani Dwi Kartika Putri, Chyntia Glori Rosauli Tobing, Basri Fahriza
- Corresponding Author
- Hani Dwi Kartika Putri
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.77How to use a DOI?
- regional aircraft, aviation industry, ATR 72, R-80, Indonesia
- R-80 is a regional passenger aircraft with twin-turboprop engine designed by PT Regio Aviasi Industry. In this era, R-80 existence in Indonesian aviation market is still not perceived, while the purpose of creating R-80 is to supply local demand. Meanwhile, most of airlines in Indonesia prefer using ATR-72 as their fleet. If we look at Indonesia's airports condition, plenty airports runaways length are less than 1400 meters. R-80, need only 1,200 meters for take off and landing, is really suitable to use in Indonesia. R-80 also has a bigger fuselage than ATR-72; make it more efficient in carrying passengers. R-80 fuel capacity is less than ATR but it can carry more payload than ATR, it makes R-80 has less fuel consumption. This journal use SWOT analysis as a method to identify the internal and external factors that will affect the company's project.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hani Dwi Kartika Putri AU - Chyntia Glori Rosauli Tobing AU - Basri Fahriza PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - R-80 NEW REGIONAL AIRCRAFT FOR INDONESIAN MARKET BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.77 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.77 ID - KartikaPutri2017/11 ER -