Study on Acquisition System of Diversification Heartbeat Information based on Body Sensor Network
- Jun rong Bao, Wen feng Li, Bi zhen Lian, Jian Li, Yan hong Ge, Jia gen Jin
- Corresponding Author
- Jun rong Bao
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.14How to use a DOI?
- Heartbeat Information, Sensor, Data Fusion, Biological Information Systemic, Body Sensor Networks.
- Heartbeat information and motion parameters have a close relationship with human’s health and emotion. The feasibility of acquisition heartbeat information associated with emotional states based on body sensor network is a hot research topic. In this paper, we investigate four kinds of method to collect heartbeat information, which contain complementary information of different biological information dimension. This study truly displays the concept of biological information system theory, which can collect heartbeat information with all of a human body’s biological system information. The information collected from several collecting methods will be validated from various angles for each dimension.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun rong Bao AU - Wen feng Li AU - Bi zhen Lian AU - Jian Li AU - Yan hong Ge AU - Jia gen Jin PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Study on Acquisition System of Diversification Heartbeat Information based on Body Sensor Network BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.14 ID - Bao2013/08 ER -