An Investigation of Range-velocity Deception Jamming Modeling
- Ying Xiong, Hai yan Gu, Bin Tang, Yong qiang Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Ying Xiong
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.15How to use a DOI?
- Range-velocity deception jamming, active jamming, mathematical model.
- This paper explores the modeling method of range-velocity deception jamming, which can deceive the victim radar on range and velocity information simultaneously. By analysis of the producing mechanism, maneuvering strategies and pulling rules of this jamming, the basic mathematical models are established by stages, as well as target echo and jamming models for pulse compression radar. Then based on the radar with LFM and Barker phase-coded signal, the specified models of the jamming are deduced. Simulation results show the received signal waveform when the target echo is presented in range-gate-pull-in and velocity-gate-pull-in jamming (RGPI-VGPI) and range-gate-pull-off and velocity-gate-pull-off jamming (RGPO-VGPO) environment. This will provide theoretical basis to Electronic countermeasures (ECM) and Electronic counter-countermeasures (ECCM) concerning range-velocity deception jamming.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ying Xiong AU - Hai yan Gu AU - Bin Tang AU - Yong qiang Zhang PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - An Investigation of Range-velocity Deception Jamming Modeling BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.15 ID - Xiong2013/08 ER -