Design and Implementation of Network Time-Frequency Test System
- Rui qiong Chen, Ya Liu, Ye Ren, Xiao hui Li
- Corresponding Author
- Rui qiong Chen
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.19How to use a DOI?
- Network test, time-frequency, remote control.
- As a key technology of the measurement of precise time-frequency signal, network test is one of the important directions of development of the test system. By means of putting the measurement equipment under remote control via Internet, the network test system provides anytime and anywhere monitoring and controlling of the measurement process. Moreover, the users can also set the measurement parameters and process the measurement results through the network test system so that the measurement interference affected by human activities can be reduced and the measurement accuracy can be improved. By doing so, this system provides widely hardware resources-sharing and system expansion, as well as enhancement of efficiency of instruments testing. This paper introduces the advantages of network test system at the beginning, then, it describes the basic components of system, operating principle and the implementation of this system in a very detail way. The results of the practical use indicate that the network test system has the advantages of flexible, stability and expansibility.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rui qiong Chen AU - Ya Liu AU - Ye Ren AU - Xiao hui Li PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Design and Implementation of Network Time-Frequency Test System BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.19 ID - Chen2013/08 ER -