Towards the Independent Spanning Trees in Conditional BC Networks
- Bao lei Cheng, Jian xi Fan, Shu kui Zhang, Yan Wang, Xi Wang, Wen jun Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Bao lei Cheng
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.20How to use a DOI?
- Conditional BC network, independent spanning trees, node-disjoint paths, recursive algorithm.
- Independent spanning trees (ISTs for short) in networks have applications such as reliable communication protocols, the multi-node broadcasting, one-to-all broadcasting, reliable broadcasting, and secure message distribution. However, it is an open problem whether there are ISTs rooted at any node in any connected network with . In this paper, we consider the construction of ISTs in a family of hypercube variants, called conditional BC networks. A recursive algorithm based on two common rules is proposed to construct ISTs rooted at any node in any -dimensional conditional BC network . We also show that our constructive method is adaptive to not only the existing hypercube variants, but also some other ones.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bao lei Cheng AU - Jian xi Fan AU - Shu kui Zhang AU - Yan Wang AU - Xi Wang AU - Wen jun Liu PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Towards the Independent Spanning Trees in Conditional BC Networks BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.20 ID - Cheng2013/08 ER -