Research on Fuzzy Guidance Law for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Hui Wang, Zuo yu Guan, Li jun Yu, Bo bo Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Hui Wang
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.31How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy Control, Combat Maneuver, Proportional navigation.
- The UAV guidance in combating airspace need to make UAV close to the target and complete air strikes, which need to receive all necessary data and information and use these parameters to achieve the UAV guidance. For processing the problems that are irregular and complex, this paper presents a new guidance law based on fuzzy logic, and use the classic navigation laws such as proportional navigation, that can be successfully used for modeling offensive maneuver in an special case of air-to-air combat encounters. Then the simulation be conducted combined with the actual data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hui Wang AU - Zuo yu Guan AU - Li jun Yu AU - Bo bo Zhang PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Research on Fuzzy Guidance Law for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.31 ID - Wang2013/08 ER -