Design Fuzzy Controller Based on Function Self-tuning
- Hui Wang, Bo bo Zhang, Li jun Yu, Zuo yu Guan
- Corresponding Author
- Hui Wang
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.32How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy Control, Adaptive, Function self - tuning, Accuracy
- Fuzzy Control is one of important and effective way in intelligent control, with its unique fuzzy theory, summed control rules directly from the experiences of control, opened up new avenues for the time-lag systems. In order to make the fuzzy control system can maintain a rapid and efficient control, the introduction of the adaptive method in fuzzy control system, composed of adaptive fuzzy control system. Adaptive control is proposed scale factor and to quantify the use of factor function to achieve self-adjustment. Through MATLAB simulation, function self-tuning controller of the system transition process shorter time, rapid deformation, and improve the accuracy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hui Wang AU - Bo bo Zhang AU - Li jun Yu AU - Zuo yu Guan PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Design Fuzzy Controller Based on Function Self-tuning BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.32 ID - Wang2013/08 ER -