An Algorithm of Selecting more than Four Satellites from GNSS
- Dan Song, Peng fei Zhang, Guo chao Fan, Cheng dong Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Dan Song
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.33How to use a DOI?
- Satellite selection, GDOP, Satellite-receiver geometry (SRG), GNSS.
- By analyzing the relationship between the GDOP value and the area of the polygon formed with the endpoints of the satellite-receiver unit vectors in 2-D, the optimal satellite-receiver geometry (SRG) and the minimum GDOP value of n satellites( ) in 3-D were deduced in this paper. Based on the minimum GDOP value and the optimal SRG in 3-D, a satellite selection algorithm is proposed to solve the problem of selecting more than 4 satellites from GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems). The good performance of this algorithm on improving satellite selection efficiency with less sacrifice of the GDOP value is illustrated by simulation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dan Song AU - Peng fei Zhang AU - Guo chao Fan AU - Cheng dong Xu PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - An Algorithm of Selecting more than Four Satellites from GNSS BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.33 ID - Song2013/08 ER -