Application of Intelligence Algorithm on TSP ----Based on the Data the Cities in Guangdong
- Li yao Yang, Kai lian Lin, Shi yu Lin, Xiao fei Gao, Shi qi Ye
- Corresponding Author
- Li yao Yang
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.51How to use a DOI?
- TSP, intelligence algorithm, tourist rout planning.
- In this paper, we applied four intelligent algorithms into solving the classic Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP). By drawing comparisons and analysis on the pros and cons of this four algorithms, TSP problem can be better solved. This paper begins with the discussion of the background and principles of four algorithms; and goes into the discussion on their performance when applied onto solving a practical problem of Guangdong province tourist rout planning project.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li yao Yang AU - Kai lian Lin AU - Shi yu Lin AU - Xiao fei Gao AU - Shi qi Ye PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Application of Intelligence Algorithm on TSP ----Based on the Data the Cities in Guangdong BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.51 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.51 ID - Yang2013/08 ER -