An Extensible Approach to Extracting Specification from Device Driver Source Codes Using XSL
- Lei Xiao, Jian feng Cui, Xiao zhu Xie, Li juan Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Lei Xiao
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.74How to use a DOI?
- Device drive, XSL, specification extraction.
- Generally, device drivers have various implementations depending on the environments such as target devices and operating systems. The concept of device driver specification has been introduced to increase understand ability of device drivers and their implementation. This paper presents an XSL-based tool for extracting a device driver specification from device driver source code. We focus on the extensibility of specification extractions so that any changes to the structures of source code and driver specification can be accommodated without modifications to the tool. In this paper, the architecture of the tool is described and the result of its application to extract device driver specification on Linux platform is provided.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lei Xiao AU - Jian feng Cui AU - Xiao zhu Xie AU - Li juan Liu PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - An Extensible Approach to Extracting Specification from Device Driver Source Codes Using XSL BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.74 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.74 ID - Xiao2013/08 ER -