A PSO-Based Overload Control Algorithm to Application Servers in Next Generation Electric Communication Networks
- Hong hao Zhao, Fan bo Meng, Qing qi Zhao, Wei zhe Ma, Ri min Jiang, Xiao guang Bian
- Corresponding Author
- Hong hao Zhao
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.80How to use a DOI?
- NGN, electric communication, application server, energy efficiency, overload control.
- This paper analysis overload control characteristics of the application server in the next generation electric communication network, as well as the application server overload detection requirements, propose an energy efficiency overload control algorithm based on particle swarm. First of all, we consider the problem of overload control and network efficiency at the same time, based on rate allocation algorithm, construct the control input rate and energy efficiency model, on which the energy efficiency optimization overload control model is built. After that, the particle swarm optimization is used to solve the model, where the optimal solution is obtained by the iterative process. Finally, the simulation results show that the proposed algorithm is feasible and effective.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hong hao Zhao AU - Fan bo Meng AU - Qing qi Zhao AU - Wei zhe Ma AU - Ri min Jiang AU - Xiao guang Bian PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - A PSO-Based Overload Control Algorithm to Application Servers in Next Generation Electric Communication Networks BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.80 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.80 ID - Zhao2013/08 ER -