A Method to Implement Data Extraction Using and Optical Gate Based on Soa - Nolm
- Ya lin Guan, Rui dong Wang, Xin qiao Chen, Zhen Zhang, Zhong hang Duan, Cui zhu Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Ya lin Guan
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.81How to use a DOI?
- Optical label, optical logic gate, orthogonal modulation, semiconductor optical amplifier.
- A method was proposed to implement data extraction using AND optical gate operation on semiconductor optical amplifier (SOA) based nonlinear optical loop mirror (NOLM). The optical data extraction in FSK/ASK orthogonal modulation system was achieved with the proposed AND gates, in order to prove its feasibility. Through the simulation, the data extraction in orthogonal modulation system with a 10Gbit/s NRZ pseudo-random payload signal and 2.5Gbit/s label signal was demonstrated.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ya lin Guan AU - Rui dong Wang AU - Xin qiao Chen AU - Zhen Zhang AU - Zhong hang Duan AU - Cui zhu Chen PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - A Method to Implement Data Extraction Using and Optical Gate Based on Soa - Nolm BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.81 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.81 ID - Guan2013/08 ER -