The Design of Optical Fiber Transmission System Based on DCDM
- Shi lei Bai, Cui zhu Chen, Zhong hang Duan, Rui dong Wang, Zhe Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Shi lei Bai
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.85How to use a DOI?
- DCDM, Multiplexing, demultiplexer, MATLAB.
- In this paper,we introduce a new technology named Duty Cycle Division Multiplexing(DCDM) which realizes multiplexing by assigning each user a different RZ duty cycle. Multiplexing and demultiplexing principle of DCDM are analyzed. And we design demultiplexer of DCDM system using Matlab. In order to verify the feasibility of DCDM, Here we have designed a optical fiber transmission system which is based on DCDM of three users by Joint simulation with Optisystem and Matlab.And simulation result shows the feasibility of the system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shi lei Bai AU - Cui zhu Chen AU - Zhong hang Duan AU - Rui dong Wang AU - Zhe Zhang PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - The Design of Optical Fiber Transmission System Based on DCDM BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.85 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.85 ID - Bai2013/08 ER -