Design and Implementation of Mine Personnel Vital Signs Monitoring Terminal Based on WSN Network
- Wen li Lei, Xin cheng Ren, Xin liang Cao, Yang Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Wen li Lei
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.150How to use a DOI?
- WSN, physical characteristic parameters, wireless network, mine.
- For domestic mine poor working conditions and market demand for mine personnel monitoring of characteristic parameters information, the paper presents a WSN-based mine personnel vital signs monitoring terminal which used to collect body temperature, pulse and other physical characteristic parameters. The entire monitoring system is composed of miners characteristic parameters monitoring terminal and monitoring center computer. miners characteristic parameters monitoring terminal is developed based on embedded core processor ARM7 and embedded uClinux operating system platform, which uses WSN wireless network to send miners characteristic parameters data to the monitoring center computer. Monitoring center computer can be used to view miners physical characteristic parameters data, and provides a important support for the protection of the lives of mines personnel safety and accident rescue.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen li Lei AU - Xin cheng Ren AU - Xin liang Cao AU - Yang Zhang PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Design and Implementation of Mine Personnel Vital Signs Monitoring Terminal Based on WSN Network BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.150 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.150 ID - Lei2013/08 ER -