Infrared and Vsible Image Fusion Method Based on Wavelet Transform
- Yu Chen Lin, Tian Hua Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yu Chen Lin
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.151How to use a DOI?
- Image fusion, Wavelet transform, Infrared image and visible image, Simulation experiment
- According to the feature of infrared and visible image , a method of image fusion based on wavelet transform is proposed in this paper . Firstly, we make wavelet transform for the infrared and visible image after Preprocessing and regist-ration, so we get the different frequency wavelet coefficients of source images , then we separately do image fusion for different frequency domain after decomposition according to the rules: The low frequency wavelet coefficients are weighted and on high frequency wavelet coefficient we select large. Meanwhile we com-pare it with Space domain fusion algorithm according to the rules :The pixel are weighted and selected large. The simulation experiment result shows that using wavelet second fusion method has a good effect on the infrared and visible image fusion.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu Chen Lin AU - Tian Hua Chen PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Infrared and Vsible Image Fusion Method Based on Wavelet Transform BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.151 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.151 ID - Lin2013/08 ER -