RA-GSMC Design for a SISO Servo-system with Nonlinear Uncertainty
- Xiu Juan Sun, Chuan Jiang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiu Juan Sun
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.32How to use a DOI?
- Nonlinearity, Sliding mode control, Servo-system
- Considering the parameter uncertainties, model inaccuracies and external disturbances in the servo-system, it is difficult to achieve an ideal performance of the conventional sliding mode controller (SMC), so we designed a robust adaptive global sliding mode controller (RA-GSMC) by constructing a global sliding mode function and an adaptive law, which can enable the system to reach the sliding mode surface at the very beginning and move along the surface until the end. Moreover, the adaptive law estimates the system lump uncertainty so as to amend the control law output, which enables the perfect control of the system. Simulation demonstrates the validity of the control scheme.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiu Juan Sun AU - Chuan Jiang Wang PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - RA-GSMC Design for a SISO Servo-system with Nonlinear Uncertainty BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.32 ID - Sun2015/10 ER -