Simulation and Comparison Research of Lagrange and Kane Dynamics Modeling for The 4-DOF Modular Industrial Robot
- Xiao Li, Hanxu Sun, Linjing Liao, Jingzhou Song
- Corresponding Author
- Xiao Li
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.50How to use a DOI?
- Modular industrial robot, Dynamics modeling, .Dynamics simulation.
- Based on joint parameter and robot configuration, the Lagrange and Kane dynamics modeling are established for the 4-DOF modular industrial robot in this paper. The planning mission was performed in the Lagrange dynamics modeling and Kane dynamics modeling by simulation software. The simulation results shown that the Kane model is better than the Lagrange model in the 4-DOF robot. And the Kane model has better execution effect when the joint torque is greater.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiao Li AU - Hanxu Sun AU - Linjing Liao AU - Jingzhou Song PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Simulation and Comparison Research of Lagrange and Kane Dynamics Modeling for The 4-DOF Modular Industrial Robot BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.50 ID - Li2015/10 ER -