Process Automation System Development of Lyocell Staple Fiber Plant Based on PlantPAx
- Yongwei Li, Kuan Yu, Bo Zhu, Ronghuan Han, Yubo Li, Jianlong Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yongwei Li
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.107How to use a DOI?
- lyocell staple fiber, process automation system, Ethernet/IP, PlantPAx
- A process automation system based on PlantPAx platform was developed for a lyocell staple fiber plant with annual capacity of 15000 tons. The system has realized simple operation and optimization of the plant, full-automatic startup and shutdown of the plant units, control and diagnostics of malfunctions, logging and documentation of all operation sequences and process data. With the application of distributed architecture, redundant technology and Ethernet/IP industrial Ethernet, it has shown high performance and high reliability during the pilot production in 2015.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongwei Li AU - Kuan Yu AU - Bo Zhu AU - Ronghuan Han AU - Yubo Li AU - Jianlong Wang PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Process Automation System Development of Lyocell Staple Fiber Plant Based on PlantPAx BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.107 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.107 ID - Li2015/10 ER -