Study on the eco-control model of sustainable landscape design
- Leichang Huang, Chen Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Leichang Huang
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.106How to use a DOI?
- Eco-control; Model; Sustainable landscape; Landscape design; Technology system.
- Control can make things develop following the planning direction, and keep the change of deviation from target in the permitted limits. Ecological control eco-control combines ecology with cybernetics, which researches on the process of information transfer, transformation, treatment for the ecosystem and the rules of adapting and control the ecosystem. Sustainable landscapes means contributing to human well-being and at the same time are in harmony with the natural environment. For this way, the situation, problems and development trends of modern landscape design were analyzed; the eco-control and sustainable landscape were discussed. The eco-control model for sustainable landscape design(SLD) was made with a”1+1+2+3+1” construction, which means one process, one goal, two dimensions, three scales and one verification. One process refers to a complete landscape design process control of "full-life-cycle”, one goal is a goal of sustainability, two dimensions mean control of theory and practice, three scales include macro meso and micro, one verification is the evaluation system of post-design.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Leichang Huang AU - Chen Chen PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Study on the eco-control model of sustainable landscape design BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.106 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.106 ID - Huang2015/10 ER -