Effect of coal moisture on denitration efficiency and boiler economy
- Y.J. Liao, Q.S. Xu, S. Ji, H. Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Y.J. Liao
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.145How to use a DOI?
- Moisture content of coal; Gas inlet temperature at SCR system; Thermal calculation; Denitrification efficiency; Cost
- Taking a coal-fired unit as the research object, the denitrification efficiency and cost of SCR system are analyzed under burning-coal with different moisture. Though thermal calculation, the gas inlet temperature at SCR system was calculated, then the denitrification efficiency was gotten from the graph of denitrification efficiency and SCR system inlet temperature. Then the costs of the coal and SCR system operation were estimated . The results showed that as the coal with 35% moisture dropped to 15% moisture, the gas inlet temperature of SCR system deceased about 10 C,denitrification efficiency increased to 67.4% from 54.3% and the cost of coal and SCR system operation dropped more than 24 million a year.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Y.J. Liao AU - Q.S. Xu AU - S. Ji AU - H. Zhao PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Effect of coal moisture on denitration efficiency and boiler economy BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.145 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.145 ID - Liao2015/10 ER -