Energy and environment have become the central theme in several fields of research and in various policy arenas. The 2015 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environmental Science (ICAEES 2015) provides a forum for accessing the most up-to-date and authoritative knowledge from both industrial and academic worlds, sharing best practice in this exciting field. The conference was successfully held in Zhuhai, China, on 25-26 July, 2015.
The present volumes contain the selected papers from many submissions for this conference and provide up-to-date, comprehensive and worldwide state-of-the art knowledge in this field. All papers included in this collection have undergone a careful peer-review by experts before being selected for publications. This book is a collection of accepted papers. The total number of submitted papers is 741 and 289 are accepted.
This book covers the following topics:
- Electric Power, Electronics and Automation
- Energy Development, Resources Utilization, and Energy-Saving Technology
- Environmental Analysis, Environment Protection and Biological Protection
- Environmental Materials and Advanced Materials
- Resources Development and Utilization, Ecological Economy, Low Carbon Economy, and Sustainable Development
- Water Environment, Water Resources, Protection and Exploitation
The main objective of the conference is to take the energy–development–environment discussion a step further. The book is intended to serve as resource material for scientists working on related topics in many disciplines, including energy science, environmental sciences, economics and policy analysis.
Finally, we would like to take this opportunity to thank all authors and participants at ICAEES 2015 for helping to make it a productive and interactive meeting.
The Organizing Committee of ICAEES 2015