Role of Education of People in Charge of Facilities Producing Pastry in Avoiding the Use of Food Colors
- Fereshteh Farzianpour, Shayan Hosseini, Shadi Hosseini, Seyed Shahab Hosseini
- Corresponding Author
- Fereshteh Farzianpour
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.1How to use a DOI?
- Education, Producing Pastry, Food Colors.
- Training of foodstuff producers as a group effective on the quality of food materials is an important factor in achievement of food safety. This was an analytical interven-tional study, which was performed in a cross-sectional manner in 10 months. The target population consist-ed of 180 individuals in charge of facilities producing pastry in Iran. The participants were categorized into three groups; face-to-face training, distance training, and control groups. The data was collect-ed using a questionnaire, which evaluated the knowledge, attitude, practice, and good manufacturing practices. The data were analyzed by (X2) and T-test. According to the results of T-test, the mean knowledge scores before and after the intervention were significantly different in the face-to-face and distance training groups (p<0.05).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fereshteh Farzianpour AU - Shayan Hosseini AU - Shadi Hosseini AU - Seyed Shahab Hosseini PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Role of Education of People in Charge of Facilities Producing Pastry in Avoiding the Use of Food Colors BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.1 ID - Farzianpour2013/08 ER -