A New Approach on Indoor Positioning System
- Lina Chen, Chunyu Miao, Jianmin Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Lina Chen
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.2How to use a DOI?
- Principle of ITPS; GDOP; Positioning Accuracy
- Carrier phase observation equation of the inverse transmitting positioning system (ITPS) was derived. The geometric dilu-tion of precision (GDOP) about the ITPS was also investigated. The positioning accuracy of ITPS was analyzed in detail. Indoors, on condition that there neglect multi-path and fading, by analyzing the experiments of locating a target’s position in virtual three-dimensional areas, the positioning performance of IGPS was illustrated. The results show that the system in this paper can improve the positioning accuracy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lina Chen AU - Chunyu Miao AU - Jianmin Zhao PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - A New Approach on Indoor Positioning System BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.2 ID - Chen2013/08 ER -