Study of Experiment Education Quality Promotion by Building Appointment Management Platform
- Xiaoyan Deng, Zhimeng Zhang, Yancong Shi
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoyan Deng
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.7How to use a DOI?
- Appointment management, Network platform, Cooperative spirit
- The main aim of this paper is exploring a new laboratory teaching mode learned from the office automation in recent years. Firstly, analyzing the real requirement in experiment teaching, we build up an open appointment platform for instructors and students. Based on it, we could manage the experiment projects and preserve the instruments in time. Secondly, for the sake of humanistic management, we set up a whole mechanism to guarantee it. That is, labs are opened by experiment centre, experiment projects are opened by the selected instructors, and students choose them finally according to their own arrangement. From the operating results we can see that this mode helps our laboratory management in some extent.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoyan Deng AU - Zhimeng Zhang AU - Yancong Shi PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Study of Experiment Education Quality Promotion by Building Appointment Management Platform BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.7 ID - Deng2013/08 ER -