Differentiated Service of Streaming Media Playback Technology
- CHENG Zi-ao, MENG Bo, WANG Dan-hua, ZHAO Yue
- Corresponding Author
- CHENG Zi-ao
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.43How to use a DOI?
- differentiated service; segmented prefetching; cache replacement
- With users increase in the personalized demand of streaming media service, to ensure the smooth transmission of streaming media and a reasonable reduc-tion of resources has become a measure of the quality of streaming media services. According to distinguishing the type of services and taking the personalized improvement to segmented prefetching data and proxy server cache replacement which affects the streaming media technology, this paper proposes respectively SPDS algorithm and CRDS strategy. Simulation results show that these improvements can effectively reduce the proxy server load, reduce the waste of resources and network bandwidth consumption, while providing a better Qos.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - CHENG Zi-ao AU - MENG Bo AU - WANG Dan-hua AU - ZHAO Yue PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Differentiated Service of Streaming Media Playback Technology BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.43 ID - Zi-ao2013/08 ER -