Exploration of Talent-training Integration Mode Based on School-enterprise Cooperation in Terms of IT Majors
- Xianping Yu, Shanxiong Chen, Sheng Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Xianping Yu
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.69How to use a DOI?
- school-enterprise cooperation; integration; curriculum group; comprehensive quality
- In view of the reform of undergraduate training mode in IT majors, the integra-tion training mode of school-enterprise cooperation that runs throughout the whole process of IT talent training has been explored in this paper. It is proposed that the integrated professional curricu-lum system which takes the curriculum group as the center should be built. At the same time, it is also necessary to con-struct the teaching team where some cor-porate senior engineers are involved and build the multi-level practice teaching mode to strengthen the training of practi-cal skills. The purpose is to improve the theoretical knowledge and the practical skills of students in IT majors. Then, the high-quality employment will be achieved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xianping Yu AU - Shanxiong Chen AU - Sheng Wu PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Exploration of Talent-training Integration Mode Based on School-enterprise Cooperation in Terms of IT Majors BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.69 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.69 ID - Yu2013/08 ER -