Impacts of network resources on teaching and the corresponding countermeasures
- Hu Lan, Xue Xiangfeng, Yang Hui, Sun Yanfei, Cheng Gang
- Corresponding Author
- Hu Lan
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.68How to use a DOI?
- Network resources, Impacts on teaching, Countermeasures
- Under the time of information age, network teaching, the product of the combination of modern science and technology and modern education theory, widely used in the practice of teaching and education system, is bound to make many new innovations with the development of computer-assisted teaching and the accelerated updating pace of educational technology. This paper discusses the influencing factors of network resources on teaching and explores the corresponding countermeasures should be taken.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hu Lan AU - Xue Xiangfeng AU - Yang Hui AU - Sun Yanfei AU - Cheng Gang PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Impacts of network resources on teaching and the corresponding countermeasures BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.68 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.68 ID - Lan2013/08 ER -