Multi-Service Terminal Adapter Applications in Lifelong Learning
- Li Gao, Zhichao Du, Xin Li, Yatai Ji, Xupeng Ren, Panpan Li
- Corresponding Author
- Li Gao
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.67How to use a DOI?
- Multi-Service Terminal Adapter, Mobile Intelligent Service, Lifelong Learning
- Taking advantage of ample modern existing telecom network resources, lifelong learning may achieve rapid development and become popular gradually in information society. The resources include the establishment of integrated rural information service platform, modern remote education center and electronic administration management platform for lifelong learning. The geographical and economic constraints should be overcome in order to structure the learning service support system which can provide technical support, information products and information service. It is important to develop an access platform based on IP technology, which supports multi-service access, so that it can implement a variety of types of mobile terminal equipment adapter access and reduce the restrictions on mobile terminal equipment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Gao AU - Zhichao Du AU - Xin Li AU - Yatai Ji AU - Xupeng Ren AU - Panpan Li PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Multi-Service Terminal Adapter Applications in Lifelong Learning BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.67 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.67 ID - Gao2013/08 ER -