Exploration of the Sport Injury Characteristics and Reasons of Tennis Amateurs
- Liu Yuanhai, Shi Guoying, Yang Gang, Wang Zhihui
- Corresponding Author
- Liu Yuanhai
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.83How to use a DOI?
- tennis; amateur; physical injury; characteristic
- By using the method of questionnaire, literature, data statistics and other research methods, a questionnaire survey was carried out among tennis amateurs in Wuhan, Xiaogan, Xianning. On the basis of knowing the current situation of tennis amateur sports injury on the knowledge, we summarize a conclusion that the tennis injury has seasonal characteristics, the injury site and obvious age characteristic, and analyzes the reasons for sports injury. It has the important guiding significance and reference value to improve the cognition of physical injury for the tennis participants, pay more attention to prevention of tennis injury and raise awareness of prevention.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liu Yuanhai AU - Shi Guoying AU - Yang Gang AU - Wang Zhihui PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Exploration of the Sport Injury Characteristics and Reasons of Tennis Amateurs BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.83 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.83 ID - Yuanhai2013/08 ER -