Using Web 2.0 Learning Tools: Two Virtual Experiences?
- M.A. Fernández, M.J. Muñoz, J.M. Rivera, R. Léon, E. Escrig, I. Ferrero
- Corresponding Author
- M.A. Fernández
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.93How to use a DOI?
- E-learning, educational innovation, Web 2.0, Information and Communications Technologies (ITC), Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- The main purpose of this work is to pre-sent successful learning experiences based on creativity, innovation and the use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) to develop training practices in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The learning expe-riences consist in the development of an ontology for the knowledge domain of Corporate Governance, and a case-method learning activities focused on enhancing the understanding of CSR integration in a state-owned organisation. Results point out that the use of Web 2.0 applications in teaching activities has successfully contributed to the students’ learning processes.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - M.A. Fernández AU - M.J. Muñoz AU - J.M. Rivera AU - R. Léon AU - E. Escrig AU - I. Ferrero PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Using Web 2.0 Learning Tools: Two Virtual Experiences? BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.93 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.93 ID - Fernández2013/08 ER -