Electronic Agenda Design for a Class with Special Educational Needs
- M.E. Cárdenas, P. Villa, R.E. Vargas, L. Vega, R.R. Quintero
- Corresponding Author
- M.E. Cárdenas
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.100How to use a DOI?
- Special Education, Human-Computer Interface, Design, Prototyping.
- General population dependency in tech-nological development makes us realize the urgent to develop also applications that take into account people with special educational needs and other capabilities. We present the design of an “electronic agenda” that provides care of special needs of an Orff class at Sinaloa Institute of Culture, whose members are people with different capabilities. Furthermore, we provide a proposal with prototypes in Balsamiq and Kinect.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - M.E. Cárdenas AU - P. Villa AU - R.E. Vargas AU - L. Vega AU - R.R. Quintero PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Electronic Agenda Design for a Class with Special Educational Needs BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.100 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.100 ID - Cárdenas2013/08 ER -