Sparsity Enhanced Beamforming in The Presence of Coherent Signals
- Bao Gen Xu, Yi He Wan, Qun Wan, Si Long Tang, Xue Ke Ding, Lin Zou
- Corresponding Author
- Bao Gen Xu
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.113How to use a DOI?
- distortless response of signal subspace; minimum variance of noise subspace; sparse representation; direction finding; coherent signals
- In order to find the directions of coherent signals, a sparsity enhanced beam-forming method is proposed. The mini-mum variance in the proposed method corresponds to the orthogonal relation-ship between the noise subspace and the sparse representation of the received sig-nal vector, whereas the distortless re-sponse corresponds to the non-orthogonal relationship between the signal subspace and the sparse representation of the received signal vector. The proposed sparsity enhanced method is carried out by the iterative reweighted Lp-norm constraint minimiza-tion for direction finding of coherent signals. Simulation results are provided to show that it has better performance than the existing algorithms in presence of co-herent signals.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bao Gen Xu AU - Yi He Wan AU - Qun Wan AU - Si Long Tang AU - Xue Ke Ding AU - Lin Zou PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Sparsity Enhanced Beamforming in The Presence of Coherent Signals BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.113 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.113 ID - Xu2013/08 ER -